Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General Provisions
This personal data processing policy is in accordance with the requirements Federal Law of 07.27.2006. No. 152-ФЗ “On Personal Data” and determines the processing order personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of Bobber LLC (hereinafter - Operator).
1. The operator sets as his most important goal and condition for the implementation of his activities the observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. The Operator's current policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter - the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can receive about website visitors http://bobberbottle.com.
2. Key Concepts Used in Politics
1. Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using tools computer engineering;
2. Blocking personal data - temporary termination of the processing of personal data (for except in cases where processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
3. Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases data ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address http://bobberbottle.com;
4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases data, and ensuring their processing of information technology and technical means;
5. Anonymization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without use of additional information belonging of personal data to a specific User or to another subject of personal data;
6. Processing personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations), committed with or without automation personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
7. Operator - a state body, municipal body, legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
8. Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or the designated User of the website http://bobberbottle.com;
9. User - any visitor to the website http://bobberbottle.com;
10. Providing personal data - actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data - any actions aimed at the disclosure of personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or to get acquainted with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the publication of personal data in funds mass media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign government authority, a foreign physical or to a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of personal data - any action that results in personal data permanently destroyed with the inability to further restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) the result of which material storage media of personal data.
3. The operator can process the following
User’s personal data
1. Surname, name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. Year, month, date and place of birth;
5. Also on the site is the collection and processing of anonymized data about visitors (including files “Cookie”) with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
6. The above data hereinafter referred to in the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purpose of processing personal data
1. The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails providing the User with access to services, information and / or materials, contained on the website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications of new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an e-mail to the Operator email@example.com marked "Opt out of notifications of new products and services and special offers. "
3. The anonymized data of Users collected using the Internet statistics services serves to collecting information about the actions of Users on the site, improving the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
1. The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if they are filled in and / or sending by the User independently through special forms located on the site http://bobberbottle.com. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data To the operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer and other types personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures that exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, with the exception of cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently, by sending the Operator a notification to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating personal data."
4. The processing time for personal data is unlimited. User can at any time withdraw its consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator by e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator email@example.com marked "Revocation of consent on the processing of personal data. "
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1. The operator must make sure before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data the fact that the foreign state into whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data is provided.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data in the territory of foreign countries that do not meet the above requirements, can only be implemented if written consent is available the subject of personal data on the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final Provisions
1. The user can get any clarification on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. This document will reflect any changes to the personal data processing policy. The operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Public Access Policy is located on the Internet at https://bobberbottle.com/privacy-policy/.